“Unique.....what a blast”
Review of Garden of Eden

Garden of Eden
Ranked #15 of 57 Nightlife in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: clothing optional bar
Reviewed July 23, 2010

I totally surprised my girlfriend by NOT telling her what to expect.....and after a brief moment of shock she was naked !! It was early....probably 3 p.m. and only about 8-10 og us there, about half were knekked. The bartender was topless and lots of fun....a great hoola-hooper ! Anyway, it's fun, low-key, and just a blast. check it out!

There are newer reviews for Garden of Eden

Reviewed July 10, 2010

I stopped there several yeats ago.The novelty of being nude led me to return several weeks ago.
When I was there, about 9 at night, the two lower floors were virtually empty while the Garden was packed.
The DJ did a great job, but very few people (maybe 7 or 8 out of 100+) were nude.
However,the overalll effect was pretty good. You just have to be there at the right time
The drinks are very reasonable in price.

Reviewed May 22, 2010

First off the wife and I are 62 and have never been to place like this before. We went during the week and I have to say we really like the no pressure atmosphere, if you wanted to be nude then so be it and if not then that was ok too. The Staff at the Garden were very easy to talk to and the service was great. My wife is a very reserve person and she will admit to enjoying the roof top bar as much as I did. In fact we went back a second night and she allowed me to hold to blouse up exposing her to anyone that wanted to get a quick look. The only down side was there were two older guys that came in with camera equipment the second night and while security did keep a close eye on them I think it made some people in there very unconfortable. I would like to see the management tell them to either check their gear at the bar or remove it from the bar completely. Other than that we really enjoyed everything about the place and now we are trying to find some place like the Garden of Eden closer to Michigan so we could do it again.

4  Thank r_lac2001
Reviewed May 21, 2010

I've been around the world at leats twice but now I'm 38 and this was the first time I went to the Garden. I knew what to expect, heard about it from friends and didn't have any expectations. I got there at around 2pm and just checked it out. The bartender was topless and asked if I would like a drink, so I got a beer and rented a towel ($3 for the towel). So I though why not, I stripped down and staked out a spot in the sun. People came and left, a few stayed, a couple even ended up getting nude with me when I went up to the bar to get out of the hot Florida sun.
I went back that night, around 8 and it was dead. Once again the bartender was topless, and asked me if I wanted a drink, so I got a beer and another towel. I went there for the sole purpose of partying naked! For the longest time I was the only one there who was nude. A few brave people came up and asked me what it was like to be naked in the bar so I told them to try it. Once again people came and people left, most just hoping to see someone naked.
Around 11:30pm is when the party really started. three or four girls came in for some body paint. I'm sitting at the bar having a beer, all the girls were done getting their chest painted, when they all took off the rest of their clothes and asked me to dance. Here I am, this 38 year old guy dancing with four nude twentysomethings! It was great. By the end of the night, about 1/2 the men and 1/3 of the women were in various stages of undress. There were easily 40 people in the place dancing, singing, drinking, and having a great ol time. Around 2am I heard something I have never heard in a bar... "OK GET YOUR CLOTHES ON AND GET OUT"
If you just go there to just party and not worry about the [--], you will have a good time, just order a drink, lose your clothes, and have fun!

5  Thank christhevoyager
Reviewed April 7, 2010

My wife and I have been there may times and its always a memorable experience. The first time we were just bar hopping down Duval and stopped at the Bull and Whistle ordered a drink and were going to the balcony. When we finished our first drink, I went back in and ordered another. The barmaid told me when we were finished with our drinks to be sure and go upstairs to check out the Garden. I told my wife about the conversation and we did as we were told.
It was a week night so the crowd was a little smaller to start. There was one naked lady who had obviously enjoyed Duval to that point, but a few hours later it was full of naked dancers. We have also been there on the weekends but we enjoy weeknights better. I guess we like smaller crowds better. Please don't miss this if you make the trip to Key West, its all part of the experience.

4  Thank camp2