“Very Comfortable”
Review of Garden of Eden

Garden of Eden
Ranked #16 of 57 Nightlife in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: clothing optional bar
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My lady and I visitied this bar on the roof of The Bull in Key West last week. We are not nudists by nature or practice but were curious. The bar tender, Melissa, made us feel very comfortable and made an excellent "skinniy" margherita. We went a few times during our vacation and on the third "try" liberated ourselves from our clothes. We plan on going back to say hello to Melissa. She was terrific.

3  Thank Marco C

Reviewed April 25, 2013

this is always a fun place on holidays lets get crazy for cinco de mayo.where clothes don't wear clothes just lets all have fun after 10

1  Thank cplfromma
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Listen, this place is what you make of it. Break out of the norm and have some fun. My friend and I went for the first time. We walked right in stripped down and the party started. Literally broke the ice for others to let loose and enjoy. Noone is perfect either so do not expect models everywhere. I am glad I said screw it and got naked. It was fun and makes for a good story afterwards. Ill go back for sure!! Have fun!! Follow me on instagram ChrisRich210 or twitter ChrisRich210

4  Thank ChrisRich210
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Another reviewer here said, "it's what you make of it" like most things. Granted the crowd can really make or break the experience but sometimes you have to give the situation a little push. Love Key West and this bar was a big part of the memory of it.

1  Thank John L
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The Garden of Eden is a clothing optional bar. It is up on the roof of the Bull - 2 long flights of steep stairs. By day a few folks sunbathe naked, but the entertainment is watching people come up the stairs and peek in looking for naked people. By evening the DJ comes in at 9pm and plays late into the night. If the temperature is over 70 some of the folks will get naked. The most interesting people come to talk to you when you are naked. Most of the young folk are just there to gawk though. If you are into advanced people-watching, get naked and be ready to be entertained - the people in clothes are really the show.

5  Thank John117592