“What a great find!”
Review of Red Barn Theatre

Red Barn Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: Hosts live productions, including plays, cabaret and musicals.
Reviewed November 13, 2012

You always want to support your friends, so when my friend was acting in a play at the Red Barn Theatre I said ok. Glad I did! What a little gem this place is. Snuggled in next to the Hard Rock and the Key West Woman's Club, you are welcomed by a cute courtyard with some chairs and tables, Christmas lights... and a small bar off to the side. The theater itself is small and very limited seating but gives you an intimate experience. The set was well designed and built and the acting amazing. Another first for my trips to Key West and one I'd like to repeat again!

There are newer reviews for Red Barn Theatre

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Enjoyed the play we saw very much. This is a small but very professional theatre, a great place to get a different take on Key West.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This tiny theater offers some of the best performances in town. The magic created in this such a small space is a testament to the talent in Key West. It's a must visit for locals and visitors alike.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

the red barn theatre is top notch-the talent that is in key west is showcased here and we have never been disappointed with what we have seen. the only disappointment is when we are here and the theatre is dark.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have been to a great many theater productions, all over the country, including New York, and the professional quality of theaters in KW is
outstanding.