“Nice way to see the island!”

Old Town Trolley Tours Key West
$31.45*
Conch Tour Train
Ranked #37 of 288 Tours in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Don’t just visit Key West, relive it aboard Old Town Trolley Tours. Discover the island that charmed Ernest Hemingway, Harry Truman and Jimmy Buffet. The fully narrated, 90-minute tour covers over 400 years of history and over 100 points of interest. With 12 stops conveniently located, guests can enjoy shopping, dining, attractions and exploring on their own. Trolleys come by each stop every 30 minutes. Old Town Trolley Tours has a 100% money back guarantee.
Kansas City, Missouri
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Nice way to see the island!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This was a nice, relaxing to see the island and learn about the history while you're at it. It's not a very big place so you can do the whole tour in about 1 hour or so.

Moweaqua, IL
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Amazing Customer Service”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Our tour group arrived in Key West expecting our hotel to have a shuttle. It did not so I had to move quickly to remedy the situation. I called Old Town Trolley and got a GREAT employee, Andy Kirby, the sales rep manager. He worked with my fast and efficiently and even met the bus with the tickets. I would highly recommend doing business with Andy and his team!

Woodbridge, Virginia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Excellent tour, great value”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We always like to take some sort of tour in a new city to orient ourselves and see what there is to see. We will take the full tour, in this case 90 minutes, which lets us figure out what attractions we might like to return to and investigate in more depth.
We chose the Old Town Trolley Tours instead of one of the others offered in Key West because it is of the hop on, hop off variety, the ticket was good for two days, they offered a senior discount, and they go around the whole island and not just the historical district, the boundary for some of the other companies. Since we could use the trolley for 2 days, we also used it as general transportation a couple of times,saving taxi fares where it was too far to walk. We enjoyed the live narration given by the drivers, as well as the opportunity to ask questions.

Dallas, Texas
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“AWESOME!!!!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I'm a big fan of bus tours on every vacation we take. This tour company is awesome. We were in Key West via Carnival Cruise. I'd printed my confirmation out, but had left it in our car in Galveston. So I was worried, nothing to worry about...went to the trolley stop in Mallory Square. They looked up my name, got our wrist bands and were on our way. Our first driver Kevin was just great, very knowledgeable about the island, and FUNNY!! The best thing about this tour, was the hop on hop off feature. We got off a few times and explored the town. Our wait time to hop the next bus wasn't long at all. Even with there being a cruise boat in town. The last stop we hopped on, the bus that stopped was full...the driver quickly called and got us another bus right away. (5mins) We were on limited time in Key West so that was very important. The last bus we took, I'm not sure but I think her name was Denise, she knew sooo much history about the town...drove us all over. I really feel like we saw ALL of Key West doing this tour. I was very happy with this company. And if i'm ever in Key West again I'd buy this tour again. OH and I almost forgot, our tickets were good for 2 days. I wish we could have stayed but our boat was only there for a day 8-5. Highly recommend!!!!

Indianapolis, Indiana
168 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 207 helpful votes
“Great Guide, Great Tour”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

What to do, what to do? My first time in Key West, and I had to be back onboard the ship in five hours! So many choices, so little time... so a city tour on hop off/hop on Old Town Trolley seemed the best choice.

Our guide was a great ambassador for Key West, pointing out off-the-map points of interest, explaining the architecture, and referencing local legends. We learned entertaining lessons in history, science, and chemistry, all with relevance to Key West. It was obvious that our guide loved his adopted home town, and his knowledge and enthusiasm added to my enjoyment of this brief time in Key West.

Visited December 2012