“Convenient and Entertaining”

Old Town Trolley Tours Key West
Ranked #38 of 289 Tours in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Don’t just visit Key West, relive it aboard Old Town Trolley Tours. Discover the island that charmed Ernest Hemingway, Harry Truman and Jimmy Buffet. The fully narrated, 90-minute tour covers over 400 years of history and over 100 points of interest. With 12 stops conveniently located, guests can enjoy shopping, dining, attractions and exploring on their own. Trolleys come by each stop every 30 minutes. Old Town Trolley Tours has a 100% money back guarantee.
Reviewed March 15, 2011

My fiancé and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Old Town Trolley Tours in Key West. At first, we thought we would hop on the trolley as a convenience (one of the stops was located outside of our hotel - Southernmost on the Beach). We had been walking for two days and thought we could use the service as a "taxi." Although, it did provide a great transportation service for us, we were even more impressed with the knowledge of the guides and the information that we learned. The trolley ended up being one of the favorite parts of our trip and well worth the value for two days. I would highly recommend to everyone!

There are newer reviews for Old Town Trolley Tours Key West

Reviewed March 10, 2011

My husband and I have both been to Key West on several occasions and thought we knew the island well. We visited on an exceptionally chilly December day and decided to take the trolley instead of walking as we usually do. We got a real treat! Great drivers, lots of wonderful back-stories about places we had seen before, lots of fun in the process of getting around. We will definitely do it again.

Reviewed March 7, 2011

We were first time visitors to Key West and found the link, on-line. The discounted tickets were accepted as I expected. The tour driver was knowledgable and gave information as we rode about the island. We enjoyed the convenience of not having to park at each thing we wanted to see.

Reviewed March 3, 2011

We were blown away by how our deceased guide, Mordonna, did not miss a beat in her dramatic narrative....very entertaining. We were also "very" impressed by the deceased cast member at the museum, he was "spot on" in telling his story as well. We would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Key West. Very much worth the experience.

Bob & Faye Hill
Ontario, Canada

Reviewed February 25, 2011

My wife and I had Andy, who was a great driver and narrator, giving us a historical background for everything we saw on the tour. We also had other drivers, as we got on and off at several stops, but Andy was one of the best. I'd recommend this to anyone staying in town that needs transportation, and wants to learn about the city at the same time.