“Always a great experience”
Review of Deuce's Off the Hook Grill - CLOSED

Deuce's Off the Hook Grill
Cuisines: American, Greek, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Temporarily closed. Possible relocation. We are truly sorry and hope to see you in the future. Thank you all for your support.
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I had the grouper ceviche and my husband had the tuna tartare. For dinner I had their fish special. I can’t remember what type of fish it was, but it was really good and similar to snapper. My husband had their beef with some sort of hash. Both of our meals were delicious. We never have a bad meal at Deuce’s and make sure we always eat there for dinner once while we are in Key West.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Stopped by here for an early dinner at opening hour. Had the tuna steak (order it raw and it will look like the picture), very good but the sesame seed crust was a bit dry. We also had the fish of the day, very good and juicy. This plus a kid meal, a glass of house white wine and 2 local beers set us back around $110 including tips.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Delicious pink shrimp, amazing lobster gnocchi macaroni and cheese, split the lava cake it is worth it!!
Our servers were so attentive-
I definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate breakfast here three days during our vacation. Food was great and the staff was attentive.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

We went to Deuce's for dinner the first night of our trip and for lunch on our last day. For dinner the first night, I had the hogfish special and my husband had the bouillabaisse. Both were delicious. When we went back for lunch, I had the Off The Hook Sandwich and he had conch tacos. Of the 4 menu items we had, his bouillabaisse was my favorite. Our service was great. Just be aware of how small the restaurant is. Reservations are highly suggested!

Date of visit: June 2018