“Absolutely spectacular!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Key West, Florida
“Absolutely spectacular!”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Love this place. I live in Key West and this is one of my favorite restaurants. Located a little bit away from the main tourist track. With simple and classy interior design has a feel of San Franciscoish wine bar. Perfect for romantic date as well as family meal or even business lunch. And lets now forget about the food...it is worth applause watching the tiny kitchen put out such ambitious and flavorful menu ( and doing so timely). I can honestly say I have never had a meal below 5 stars.

• Visited August 2014

Virginia
“Fabulous food”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We decided to try this place after reading the reviews and it was amazing. Everyone was happy with their meal. We had the hog fish special, the globe and lobster gnocchi mac and cheese. They were all fabulous, we couldn't pick a favorite. This is a must go to in key west.

Ardmore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome spot”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

My soon to be wife and I were in town for our wedding and staying right down the street. The night before we walked past it and a server handed us a menu. We thought it looked good and decided to go for breakfast the next morning. We were blown away. Easily one of the top 5 breakfast ever. I went plain jane and got the two eggs any style (my usual) and I was great. My fiancée had the gourmet fried egg sandwich and thought it was the best shed ever had. Slightly upsetting to me because I own a restaurant that served brunch but never the less awesome spot and great food. Highly recommended.

1 Thank Opium135
Allen, Texas, United States
“Great food and service”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This was our favorite place in Key West! We ate there several times and loved it!!! The food and wait staff were great,

1 Thank Stefeni G
Key West
“Great Food, Great Service!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

We go here often and love that the menu is really fresh and new. The specials are always really nice. It is extremely clean, the staff is always friendly and prompt. The prices are very generous for what you are getting. I highly highly recommend you give this place a try.

1 Thank lovetoeatinkeywest