“Fabulous food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Virginia
“Fabulous food”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We decided to try this place after reading the reviews and it was amazing. Everyone was happy with their meal. We had the hog fish special, the globe and lobster gnocchi mac and cheese. They were all fabulous, we couldn't pick a favorite. This is a must go to in key west.

Ardmore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome spot”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

My soon to be wife and I were in town for our wedding and staying right down the street. The night before we walked past it and a server handed us a menu. We thought it looked good and decided to go for breakfast the next morning. We were blown away. Easily one of the top 5 breakfast ever. I went plain jane and got the two eggs any style (my usual) and I was great. My fiancée had the gourmet fried egg sandwich and thought it was the best shed ever had. Slightly upsetting to me because I own a restaurant that served brunch but never the less awesome spot and great food. Highly recommended.

1 Thank Opium135
Allen, Texas, United States
“Great food and service”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This was our favorite place in Key West! We ate there several times and loved it!!! The food and wait staff were great,

1 Thank Stefeni G
Key West
“Great Food, Great Service!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

We go here often and love that the menu is really fresh and new. The specials are always really nice. It is extremely clean, the staff is always friendly and prompt. The prices are very generous for what you are getting. I highly highly recommend you give this place a try.

1 Thank lovetoeatinkeywest
Bayonne, New Jersey
“Super Small but Super Fresh”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

A very nice little find on our 4th trip to KW. All was fresh. Friendly staff. Interesting dishes. It is a unique little place if you want a place away from the KW/Duval St. rush. We would go back, for sure. Suggest reservations! Good luck, Deuce's!

1 Thank G W