“painting”

The Bull And Whistle Bar
Ranked #13 of 58 Nightlife in Key West
Reviewed August 16, 2012

What a night...it was a fun place. Loved all the painting upstairs and the crowd that hangs out in the top floor bar. Would go back in a heart beat.

2  Thank laura s

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Have a drink and watch the people stroll by. Enjoy the 2 for 1 Margaritas (you don't need the coupon- they are always 2 for 1).

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stopped in for drinks, the bartender was really nice, was really good at her job, not skimping on the alcohol. She then told us to go check out the 3rd floor...we didn't even go to the 2nd floor, went straight from 1st floor to 3rd floor and LOL is all I can say...the bartender was very good we liked her, I don't remember her name we think it was Kat...I went so far as to take my shirt off but others were much braver than me. If you wanna get wild, go there!!!

2  Thank N H
Reviewed July 22, 2012

The second floor Whistle bar has a great balcony area for watching the chaos below on Duval Street. Belly up there. Great breeze, okay drinks.

2  Thank TravelBug6650
Reviewed July 4, 2012

The Bull And Whistle Bar
224 Duval Street, Key West, FL 33041
Had a great time with friends here. Very spacious bar with great music. The staff was excellent and poured them good. It was raining so we didn’t see the bull machine running….which is probably a good thing for me.