“Steeler Nation pub”

Dining options: Late Night
Hamilton, New Jersey
“Steeler Nation pub”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Came here just to watch the Steelers game. Not crowded but the few that were here were Steelers Fans. Quite a trek from where we were staying but worth it. Bartender very attentive and friendly. Tried some of the appetizer specials which were good. Plenty of TV's to watch all the games. Had a good time and will go back.

• Visited November 2013

Jackson, Mississippi
“A Saints Fan Heaven!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

My wife is a HUGE WhoDat Saints fan and was in a panic when we discovered the Saints vs Buccaneers wasn't airing on the Florida Keys Fox station. In comes Shanna Key Irish Pub!!

They only had one tv showing the Saints game and gave us seats at the bar so my wife could yell and scream her head off.

The bar was just what we needed. The fish and chips were incredible! Kyley, the bartender, served me my first Black and Tan....won't be my last!!

A return trip for lunch is in order before we depart this paradise!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Make sure you get a decent server”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

The blonde Scandinavian server never brought us menus and never took our order. We got menus at the bar and asked another server to take our order. I ordered a pint 1/2 and 1/2. Said you mean Black and Tan? No 1/2 and 1/2. They had no idea what that is----it's Irish. Harp and Guiness. If we ever get our food, I'll update this review.

• Visited December 2013
Kingsland, Texas
“Delightful!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Traveling with my daughter, Shana Leigh, we happened upon the pub called Shanna Key. It was well past lunch time and we were both ready to eat. We had to stop ... and were glad we did!

There were tables and booths and bar seating. We chose a small table near the bar. The staff was very friendly. The food was delicious and well presented. So much so that an elderly lady inquired what my daughter was eating (a reuben sandwich) as she wanted to order the same.

• Visited November 2013
Key West, Florida, United States
“Food too salty”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I love shepherd's pie and tried many in the past, so, I decided to order shepherds pie to see how they compare. The staff has a half attempt attitude like they don't have their heart in it, the service was uneventful, finally I got my shepherd's pie after 20 minutes and the place was practically empty except for a few guys at the bar, It shouldn't take that long for the food. The food had too much sodium(salt) in it, my husband didn't enjoy his food either since it was loaded with salt and with his high blood pressure, that isn't good. I only left a dollar tip for poor service and lousy food. I haven't returned there at all.

Visited January 2013