“One of my favorites”

Santiago's Bodega
Ranked #8 of 460 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Petronia and Emma
Description: Santiago"s Bodega (305) 296-7691 • 207 Petronia Street – www.santiagosbodega.com - A wonderful assortment of over thirty small plates await you at this tapas-style eatery. Accentuating the well seasoned combination of dishes, Santiago's also has great soups, salads, and a remarkable wine list to compliment. Santiago's Bodega is a unique restaurant located in the heart of Bahama Village, off the beaten path and away from the tumultuous crowds. Santiago's serves lunch and dinner all year, seven days a week. Open 11am-10pm daily.
Reviewed December 2, 2012

This place is awesome. I have been here at least twenty times and it is always outstanding. I have never left disappointed (except when they ran out of saganaki!) It is a great place to go with a group or a date. Dont miss the filet, saganaki, dates, carpaccio, bread pudding, or red sangria. I love santiagos!

1  Thank Erin14327
Write a ReviewReviews (4,591)

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere!!! Small low lite dining setting with outdoor seating. Great range of cold and hot tapas and amazing wine and sangria's. Price was awesome. Make sure you make reservations. Thanks Allen for your great service!!!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I cannot recommend this place highly enough. We were told about it by a Key West resident and ended up going there twice during our 6 night stay. It has such a great reputation with locals (and visitors too I'm sure but it is definitely not a touristy place) that the first time we went, it was so busy that people were happily sitting on benches and standing in the street outside with their drinks, waiting for tables (ourselves included as we didn't reserve a table). The food, from an imaginative and innovative menu, is genuinely amongst the very best tapas I have ever eaten anywhere in the world and the atmosphere is buzzing. Despite being incredibly busy the service is attentive, friendly and efficient but without being too fast. When we returned to the restaurant the second time we were really surprised to be greeted by the manager with such warmth and sincerity and given how many covers were in on our first night we couldn't believe he remembered that we had been before. We have heard that this place has doubled in size in a very short time and it's no wonder as they clearly value their custom really highly and don't take their popularity for granted at all, which is so refreshing, they deserve every success.

Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

This is a great tapas place- perfect for sharing am intimate meal or with a group! The sangria was fabulous...and every plate we had was delicious. The meal finished with one of the best bread puddings i have ever had!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I have eaten at this restaurant three times, and every time it has been exceptionally good. My last visit was with my teenaged son, and he cleared both our plates. The food is good, the wine is good, and the sangria is good. I ordered a sparkling Sangria on this trip, which was new for me and tasty!

The restaurant can get loud and boisterous, but I can handle that for the great food.

1  Thank ladyvet27