My wife and I were celebrating our thirty fifth wedding anniversary and wanted our stay at the Westin to be something special. The room was spacious and had a good view. The restaurant at the hotel was excellent. However, what made our stay extra special was the staff. For example, Karen Belanger, an Assistant Food and Beverage Director, helped me serve my wife a suprise meal on the top deck of the Westin for her birthday. She even provided some flowers! How cool is that!
Robin and Bob D.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located right on the waterfront of Old Town Key West, just steps from the famous Mallory Square, and one block from Duval Street is the Margaritaville Key West Resort & Marina - a hub of relaxation and luxury in the middle of all of the excitement that Key West is famous for. Experience the beauty of the sparkling sea, access to water sports, and endless dining, shopping, and entertainment options all just steps away. Our marina is one of the three cruise ports in Key West welcoming cruise ships from around the world. Dine on fresh island cuisine, indoors, on a deck, or oceanside. Sip a cocktail and lounge by our outdoor pool surrounded by lush native plants, or take a launch to the nearby private beach on Sunset Key. Rejuvenation awaits in the serenity of our massage studio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Margaritaville Key West Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West
- Key West Hilton
- Key West Westin