The Westin Key West Resort & Marina is located right in the heart of things! Two blocks from Duval, facing the water we could not have asked for a better location. We parked our car and were able to walk everywhere. We were upgraded at check in to an Ocean view King and the view was spectacular. The room was huge, with two terraces, one overlooking the pool and sunset bar, the other overlooking the gulf and Sunset Key. The absolute only complaint is that there are no curtains on the windows, just blinds. The room was way too bright when the sun came up. As is always our experience at Westins, the staff at this hotel were wonderful. We were only there one night which was definitely not enough time. Would absolutely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural beauty and local charm make the Westin Key West Resort & Marina a remarkable destination. Located on the waterfront in the heart of Old Town, this resort is positioned on the sunset side of the island within walking distance of famous Duval Street. It is also one of the country's largest private ports which welcomes cruise ships from around the world. As the only full-service resort in Key West to hold the AAA Four-Diamond rating since 1999, The Westin Key West Resort and Marina boasts a reputation of unmatched hospitality and offers an ideal setting for any occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Key West Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West
- Key West Hilton
- Key West Westin