We left the Fairfield Marriott Keywest and fell i to PARADISE!
This is what we are used to. Beautiful location. Wonderful service even a ferry to take you to a private Island for sun & fun!
Starbucks coffee in the room :)
We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located right on the waterfront of Old Town Key West, just steps from the famous Mallory Square, and one block from Duval Street is the Margaritaville Key West Resort & Marina - a hub of relaxation and luxury in the middle of all of the excitement that Key West is famous for. Experience the beauty of the sparkling sea, access to water sports, and endless dining, shopping, and entertainment options all just steps away. Our marina is one of the three cruise ports in Key West welcoming cruise ships from around the world. Dine on fresh island cuisine, indoors, on a deck, or oceanside. Sip a cocktail and lounge by our outdoor pool surrounded by lush native plants, or take a launch to the nearby private beach on Sunset Key. Rejuvenation awaits in the serenity of our massage studio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Margaritaville Key West Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- Key West Hilton
- Key West Westin