The Westin is a nice hotel in an ideal location. I travel for leisure using frequent stay points I earned on business trips, so have tried the Crowne Plaza and the Hyatt in Key West as well. The Westin is better, in my opinion. This time, I was assigned a very nice pool view room, right on the ground floor overlooking some greenery. It was nice to sit out there sipping coffee in the morning and cocktails in the evening. Food and beverage service pool-side was superb. The food itself was much better than I expected it to be. Having access to the sunset fun of Mallory Square right outside my door was excellent. Front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. The only complaint I have is that on the last day, although I had requested and received a late check-out, the maid apparently did not get that information and knocked on the door several times even though I had a "do not disturb" sign on the door. Although she was just doing her job, and was probably under some pressure to get the vacated rooms cleaned and ready for the new arrivals, it was not exactly the quiet rest and recovery time I had hoped to have with the late check-out. In no way would that impact my desire to stay at the Westin again, but I do think I would ask the front desk to notify the cleaning staff if I request a late check-out again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located right on the waterfront of Old Town Key West, just steps from the famous Mallory Square, and one block from Duval Street is the Margaritaville Key West Resort & Marina - a hub of relaxation and luxury in the middle of all of the excitement that Key West is famous for. Experience the beauty of the sparkling sea, access to water sports, and endless dining, shopping, and entertainment options all just steps away. Our marina is one of the three cruise ports in Key West welcoming cruise ships from around the world. Dine on fresh island cuisine, indoors, on a deck, or oceanside. Sip a cocktail and lounge by our outdoor pool surrounded by lush native plants, or take a launch to the nearby private beach on Sunset Key. Rejuvenation awaits in the serenity of our massage studio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Margaritaville Key West Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- Key West Hilton
- Key West Westin