This is a great hotel with excellant service. Perfect location on Mallary Square. I wish it were a Marriott so I could get my points. Don't fall for paying extra for an ocean front room. On day one two cruise ships blocked the view. On day three they pitched a big tent for a wedding. That blocked the view too and they played loud music until nine pm. Get a room on the side overlooking the marina.
Great hotel though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural beauty and local charm make the Westin Key West Resort & Marina a remarkable destination. Located on the waterfront in the heart of Old Town, this resort is positioned on the sunset side of the island within walking distance of famous Duval Street. It is also one of the country's largest private ports which welcomes cruise ships from around the world. As the only full-service resort in Key West to hold the AAA Four-Diamond rating since 1999, The Westin Key West Resort and Marina boasts a reputation of unmatched hospitality and offers an ideal setting for any occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Key West Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- Key West Hilton
- Key West Westin