“Late night best”

Mr Z's
Ranked #33 of 460 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: When Key West locals need a late-night slice of pizza or an authentic Philly cheese steak, they come to us. We're local, we serve beer, we're open until 4 AM, and our food speaks for itself. Next time you find yourself in our neck of the woods, belly up to our counter, order a slice or some stromboli, and tell us it's not the best thing you've ever eaten.
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

If you've hit the streets of key west, there is no better place for your late night meal. Remember to have cash tho bc that's all they take

1  Thank skaim2

Reviewed August 18, 2014

On my quest to find the best pizza slice in KW I stopped in here late on my first night in town last week. The pepperoni slice was so delicious I ordered the Italian beef sandwich right after and as full as I was, it did not disappoint. I stopped by one of my other favorite spots for a slice the next night and ended up going back to Mr Z's every night after. Those guys are working hard in there and are super friendly while getting your order to you fast. Do yourself a favor and order the Italian beef, it is amazing! You can't go wrong with a nice slice of pepperoni pie either! The best in KW!

2  Thank HappyBubble
Reviewed August 16, 2014

The tomato pie is really delicious, but the staff kind of sucks. I ate there during "dinner hours" one evening and had the same bad attitude that I got from them at midnight on my way home from visiting a friend. I was sober, but they are obviously comfortable treating everyone as they would an obnoxious drunk. It was offensive and turned me off from returning. I would rather go hungry than be treated like I am lucky to be giving them business.

1  Thank Megan D
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Our family ordered pizzas and a Cheese steak sub. Fantastic food! The customer service was excellent too!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We love to hit this on the way back after a night of parting. Small but one of out favorites. Pizza is delicious!!