“Great late night food!”

Mr Z's
Ranked #62 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: When Key West locals need a late-night slice of pizza or an authentic Philly cheese steak, they come to us. We're local, we serve beer, we're open until 4 AM, and our food speaks for itself. Next time you find yourself in our neck of the woods, belly up to our counter, order a slice or some stromboli, and tell us it's not the best thing you've ever eaten.
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We love to hit this on the way back after a night of parting. Small but one of out favorites. Pizza is delicious!!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We stopped in on the recommendation of our hotel for a quick lunch slice of pizza. Great pizza, value and location. Open late also.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We ordered a pizza and a cheesesteak sandwich that was delicious. Absolutely loved the melted cheese on the sandwich. It was a great late night snack!!! Would definitely go there again!

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Don't bother Rude staff . Gross food. I can't believe they are still in business. We had delivery before but the guy was "friendly" to my daughter so we decided to grab and go. The food was worse than before.

mikezee, Owner at Mr Z's, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Dear Readers:

I am hoping this unhappy customer will reply to my request for more information! I am wondering which location he/she ordered from, what food they ordered that was "bad" and "gross." I am shocked they ordered twice!?! If I knew when, where, and what they ordered I can fix this! Certainly, from the overwhelming majority of TA reviews that are positive, you will notice our service and food consistency is highly praised! Maybe he/she didn't like the friendly delivery driver talking to his/her daughter? I personally work daily on training and tasting to prevent these sort of things, so I'm hoping we can get to the bottom of this!

Mike Z
Owner

Reviewed July 22, 2014

You will LOVE this place! I'm serious...track it down - you cant go wrong whether you are going for a cheesesteak or pizza....AWESOME

1  Thank Brad945