“ROAST BEEF SANDWICH!!!!!!!”

Ranked #180 of 447 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Cuban, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Corner of Eaton and White Streets. Plenty of Parking.
Reviewed January 20, 2014

The best roast beef sandwich I ever had! They smoke it themselves! Perfectly rare, smoked gouda cheese ,the freshest bread, and all the rest. It is perfection! Can't say enough. Bravo!!!!

There are newer reviews for Cole's Peace Artisan Bakery and Sandwich Shop

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Great spot to get a sandwich with a side and to watch the busy bakery. My husband started out with soup and he was so full he could only eat half of his sandwich. I also only ate 1/2 of mine and when the waitress wrapped the other halves up for us to take with us she refilled both of our side dishes. Great attention to customer service. There's only a couple of high top tables, but there's a picnic table out front that you can use also. It's next to a restaurant store that has almost anything you could want for your kitchen.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I eat here twice a week I'm leaning away from it now. The past few times I've picked up food the soup tastes weak and sandwiches are smaller than before . I hope it's not dropping off its always been a good spot besides the atmosphere it's a little dull. We will see .

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Stopped by on my way to the Restaurant Store next door. Ordered a BLTA on toast and was delighted with the taste and freshness. Thick slices of hot, crisp bacon and cold tomato paired with lots of thinly sliced avocado and lettuce on still warm white toast, a small side and a taste of one of their baked sweets arrived. It was really so big that I had half the sandwich wrapped for later, The cookies were great, too!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Drove by this place several days before noticing it. Stopped for lunch. Ordered a Cuban sandwich to share with my wife. Friendly counter person split order and gave us 2 sides instead of only the 1 which came with the order-and we didn't ask for extra and she didn't charge us. Sandwich was tasty and more than enough for 2. Prices were reasonable. Not many tables, but no big deal and it appears they do a lot of take out. I would go there again and recommend this place.