“Yummy sandwiches!”

Cole's Peace Artisan Bakery and Sandwich Shop
Ranked #170 of 444 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Corner of Eaton and White Streets. Plenty of Parking.
Philly!
“Yummy sandwiches!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My family and I checked Cole's Peace out for lunch based on the reviews. This is a great place to grab a quick takeout lunch, but they also have some tables there as well. The ciabatta-lotta sandwich was excellent - made with a selection of Italian meats and cheeses, topped with olive tapenade. Sandwiches come with a choice of chips, cole slaw or potato salad (delish!) and a small sweet treat, which we thought was a nice touch.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank mycousinbrynnie

Big Pine Key, Florida
“First Timer”
Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

Today I had a sandwich that was OUT OF THIS WORLD! I've had their bread before but never one of their sandwiches.

My order had already been put in by my boyfriend so it was ready when I arrived. Upon arrival into the bakery it was the greatest smell, fresh baked bread and treats! I was helped right away by a young women and she had my sandwich all ready to go. I came over to The Resturant Store had a seat and enjoyed the best turkey and cheese on whole grain bread with a garlic mayonnaise, fresh romaine lettuce and thinly sliced red onions. The young women who initially helped me when I first walked in the bakery even came over and checked on me, seeing if I needed anything or could she get me anything. Very impressed.

Florida
“Best bread and baked goods”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This bread is so yummy. I love the fresh baguettes and the cookies are so good. Try the pistachio shortbread. We wanted bread to take home last Sat and they let us in at 7:30 to get our bread!! Thank you and have so enjoyed it.

• Visited July 2012
“Deliciously Home Made Everything!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

You should come here! All the sandwiches are divine! They have homemade soups too, which, although we didn't have any, other patrons while we there raved about. They have great cookies and assorted sweets too. The atmosphere is simple and not overly impressive, but don't let that deter you. They have a couple of tables where you can eat your delectables.

nutmeg state
“Fresh, tasty, worth the walk 6/5/12”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

It is a very long walk from the Hemingway House to Cole's at 1111 Eaton St. on a humid and sunny KW afternoon but I would do it again. Although arriving at 1:58, unaware lunch was over at 2, we were graciously served lunch and invited to sit in the coolness of the adjacent Restaurant Store to enjoy our sandwiches. The sandwiches came with a choice of salad and both the cole slaw and potato were freshly made and superior, and, unexpectedly a macaroon cookie was included to round off the meal. And, indeed, that sandwich was a meal. I had the Italian Mix and it was served on fresh ciabatta with crisp lettuce, an assortment of traditional meats, provolone cheese, lettuce, red onion and tomato and a splash of delicious balsamic vinaigrette dressing with garlic basil mayo. The turkey served on fresh multigrain bread with lettuce, havarti cheese, tomato and onion and roasted pepper (held the garlic basil mayo) was reportedly equally delish and filling. A loaf of fresh rye bread to go gave us a reason to remember Cole's later on but it could have used some caraway seeds. We were enticed to visit Cole's because their bread was featured during a visit to Sara Beth's Restaurant on Simonton Ave, but that is for another review!

• Visited June 2012