All reviews hot tub happy hour marky mark stay someplace overlooking duval street pool bar gay resort trip to key west great room noh noise property loft jeff convenience refrigerator kw
Reviewed October 10, 2012

First time at New Orleans House in Key West and had a great experience. Room was clean, service was good and everyone there was friendly. Most reviews talked about the street and club noise, but not all that bad. Room 22A on front balcony was a good fit for me and would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank RJosefSalon
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I always go to Bourbon but this is the first time I've stayed at the New Orleans House. I didn't even know there was a hotel there but last time I was in town, I was talking to someone staying there. I've never had more fun in Key West.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Will H
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The New Orleans House is just as described in their web sites. Yes, some areas can be noisy, but not all. I stayed in Room 11-A, just behind the hot tub and it was good for watching the eye-candy, usually dancers from the male dance bar located on the property. When doors were closed, the room was surprisingly quiet. Though the property is clothing optional, there was little nudity except at the pool party on Saturday. The upper sun decks (especially the upper one) was much more naked friendly and frisky. Breakfast was typical for smaller hotels- pastries, juice and coffee. Location is great, near party activities, and good restaurants. Don't miss the sunsets. Staff was attentive, drinks ample (even at happy hour). Neil, thanks for a great time. Jim from Texas

Room Tip: Ask about quieter rooms if noise might be an issue. Club shuts down at 4 am.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Robb R
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Recently spent a long weekend at New Orleans House and once again, had a great time.
Friendly Staff and convenient location are second to none! Thanks to Neil and the gang for a superb job while we were there! We will be back...soon.
Kelly & Wiebe

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I recently spent a week at NOH and had a blast! The staff was stellar! Housekeeping was top notch. Bartenders were very attentive even when super busy. I went with a group of friends and everyone enjoyed themselves. Not a complaint our of any of us! Location is close to everything. Great trip, will be back for sure!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends