“Loved the fish!”

Grand Cafe Key West
Ranked #133 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Description: Grand Cafe is situated on world famous Duval Street - After lunch enjoy a relaxing afternoon sipping Mojitos, Caprihinas, Maragaritas or fine wines watching the world go by. In the evening sit indoors or out while tasting our menu of perfectly prepared local seafoods, aged meats and many dishes with global influences., paired with wine from our Wine Spectator Award list.
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Loved the fish!”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Located right on Duval, the Grand Cafe was recommended by our innkeeper. Spicy mussels were well cooked but lacked spice or any other seasoning. The halibut special was delicious and the snapper was also yummy. The service was wonderful. Sit out on the porch and enjoy the people watching.

• Visited December 2013

• Finnish first
Hertford, NC
“Always a Grand Experience!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

This is the place I keep coming back to whenever I am in town. The food is consistently delicious and the service is impeccable. I had the pleasure of dining here twice last week :-) One afternoon we had lunch on the porch. I thoroughly enjoyed my Avocado BLT with jalapeño bacon - yum. What a great flavor combo with the bacon not too spicy but with enough to give a little kick. My partner had the very fresh grouper. Both well recommended by our delightful waiter Matt. Several nights later I was on my own and decided to return to the Grand for a light dinner. I was in luck because Matt was again my server (ok I asked for his section). I wanted to combine two appetizers for my dinner and Matt helped me with my selections - the crab cakes and a caprese salad. Oh what a treat! The crab cakes were perfect with the crabmeat so sweet and flavorful and the caprese salad with fresh mozzarella and tomatoes was awesome. Matt was not only spot on with recommendations he was also extra attentive. Knowing I was dining alone he went out if his way to be sure I was comfortable and that everything was perfect. He really went above and beyond. It made for a most enjoyable experience. I will return to the Grand!

Mechancisburg
“Great Service!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Our waitress Vicki was fantastic!! We had a great time and great food! It looks "fancy" but prices are down to earth! Would definitely go back and eat there when in Key West!

• Visited December 2013
Key West FL
“Local appreciation week”
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Last week the Grand offered locals the opportunity to enjoy food and wine at half price. I visited with two of my bestest girlfriends, sitting outside like tourists!! It was my first time there and I enjoyed my large salad followed by a bowl of mussels. They also had two appetizers each and we all were very satisfied. In Key West, if the locals like you, you've made it!!

1 Thank KeyWestFLDThomas
Cary, NC
“A fabulous surprise”
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Someone back in the kitchen is making some wonderful food. The Caesar salad was awesome. We make Caesar salad at home so we usually don't order it out because it doesn't stand up to ours, but we would definitely order it again. The key west shrimp with truffle tomato cream sauce (one of their specialty dishes) was yum yum yum! We also ordered the red Thai curry snapper (as a filet instead of whole) and we loved it! You won't be disappointed if you eat here for dinner.