“Stick to the Omlettes!”
Review of Hot Tin Roof

Hot Tin Roof
Reserve with OpenTable
Hot Tin Roof is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 446 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Front Street
Description: Hot Tin Roof features bright vibrant colors indicative of the overall style of the Ocean Key Resort & Spa. The restaurant's 3,000 square feet of dining features indoor seating for 60 and an outdoor deck overlooking Key West Harbor, accommodating up to 40 people. The restaurant's lounge, Stage Door, serves a unique selection of themed signature cocktails and is highlighted with a custom-designed mural by Key West artist Jeff Beal. "It's a melange of tastes and fragrances, combining traditional Florida foods with Latin, Caribbean and tropical influences. It's funky, fun, and fresh with a broad range of tastes and sensations. The restaurant features a relaxed elegance with dramatic water and sunset views.
New Jersey
“Stick to the Omlettes!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Stayed at the Ocean Key and our plan included a full breakfast every day. The egg white omlette with vegetables was fabulous, and the potatoes are delicious. During my stay we also enjoyed the fresh fruit bowl - which was fresh and nicely chilled. The waffles were huge and delicious, and the coffee was fresh & hot. The only issue I had was when I ordered over easy or sunny side up eggs - the whites were barely cooked - I couldn't even eat them. The one time I asked the waiter to send them back they came back overcooked - oh well. All in all we did enjoy everything else and would definitely recommend it for breakfast - just don't order sunny side up!

• Visited September 2012

Belfast
“Fantastic views, delicious food and excellent service.”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Just back from a trip to the Keys and we stayed in the Ocean Key Resort and Spa which is connected to this restaurant. We had dinner and breakfast here. Firstly and most importantly the food is delicious. I had the Zuchini and Parmesan soup which was just amazing and then the short rib which was melt in the mouth and also delicious. The recommended cocktail the Hot Tin Tini was possibly one the of the best drinks I've ever tasted.

The views of the world famous Key West sunset are spectacular.

The service was first class. We were served by Oleg who has very attentive but not intrusive, polite and very knowledgable about the menu. A definite credit to this excellent restaurant.

We also loved the back lit menus, they were awesome.

If we are ever back in Key West we will definitely pay another visit.

Thanks.

• Visited October 2012
Greenville SC
“Great Food and View!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This was a great dinning experiance. Its location is great and in the evenings the view of the sunset is amazing. The food and service where just as good. I had an appetizer of ceviche and it was fantastic. My entree was the shrimp risotto and it to was great. The waitress was very attentive, but not always looking over your shoulder. I would recommend it to anyone especially couples looking for a romantic evening or just a great meal.

Visited October 2012
Woodstock, Georgia
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Had an amazing dinner at Hot Tin Roof. They serve bread before and when the butter tasted good, we knew we were in for a treat. I got a peach mojito and it was perfect. We got the ceviche for an appetizer that was great just by itself. I got the Shrimp Risotto for dinner and it is possibly one of the best entrees I have ever tasted. Our server was great and everyone was so attentive and helpful. We will definitely return the next time we are in Key West.

• Visited September 2012
CT
“Ok but not great actually a little disapointred”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Just had dinner. Not bad, my husband hated it!! I have to compare it to lattitudes which we are at last year,. No comparison. I hate to say it by lattitudes was much better. Alot more food for the money, better atmosphere better tasting food. So if u want that special atmosphere and good food go to lattitudes

1 Thank NP116