“Best Cuban breakfast we found in KW” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #155 of 443 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Chicago
“Best Cuban breakfast we found in KW”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

We tried most of the Cuban fast food places for breakfast and liked this one the best - went twice. We had breakfast sandwiches and cafe con leche. All of the food and drink was very good, reasonably priced, and served quickly. Seating and parking are a challenge. Delivery is probably a better option (though the sandwiches couldn't be as freshly-pressed).

• Visited January 2013

Key West, Florida
“Best Cuban Coffee on the island.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Got a hold of the place via word of mouth. Thank goodness, it took way to long to find them. They are on a one way street and parking is a pain at certain times of the day, but the line is well worth it.

Gotten a few bites to eat, everything is great. Glad they are there. Kept my sanity in the morning with a visit here.

“Great spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

My family and I are locals here and when we walk in they know exactly what we are getting. The staff is very quiet but friendly. Has a great cafe con leche and the best Cuban cheese bread. Great atmosphere and the best coffee in town.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“The locals go here for their food and cafe con leche...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

My grandmother was Cuban, so I spent many summers here. When we decided we were going to visit Key West again after 27 years, I started searching for the best place to get cafe con leche, Cuban sandwiches, and bollos -- a snack made from blackeyed peas and fried like hushpuppies. Many of the locals on Trip Advisor recommended Five Brothers -- which happened to be 2 blocks away from our bed and breakfast.

Their Cuban sandwich and bollos were just as I remembered from my childhood...and the cafe con leche was out of this world. I got up every morning at 6:00 am, put on my workout clothes, walked over for my coffee, then took a 2-hour morning walk each day. For me, it brought back great memories and was a little slice of heaven.

Oh, and I did not find the people here unfriendly at all. They were just quite busy each time I was there, and they were working fast and furious to accommodate everyone waiting in line in such a small area.

If you really want to experience "Cuban" go here!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank nose4roses
Champaign, Illinois, United States
“Good Cuban”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

Stopped in Five Brothers for a Cuban Sandwich to take back to our bungalow. It was quick in and quick out and very tasty!

• Visited December 2012