“Burger for lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Went for lunch with three others I had the blue burger it had a wonderful charred flavor to it. It was as delouses as I remembered from two years ago. My nephew had the chicken fingers I tied one they had a nice coating and good flavor. Don't remember any comments on the the other meals.

There are newer reviews for Hog's Breath Saloon

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Very crowded but great place to dance and have a drink! Didn't eat there, live music, strong drinks!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Yes the name is cool and you'll buy a t-shirt and say you were there. Other than that it's just another indoor/outdoor bar. Average food, average drinks, average entertainment-thus my average rating. Can't really say anything terribly negative, but upon leaving we didn't have that "we gotta come back" feeling.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I was looking forward to my 'almost' yearly trip to Hog's Breath, ordered the crab claws and was very disappointed, they were slimy and crushed to the point of almost inedible. I ordered drawn butter and was handed something that looked like cooking oil, disgusting. My husband and my girlfriend's fish tasted like it had been frozen. I love this restaurant, and will return, but I might not eat here. Please keep everything the same, just fix the food quality.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Everyone raves about it. It was okay. Not bad, not great. Fish sandwiches had a big bun. Just okay. Very crowded.