“Great restaurant in Key West”
Review of Fogarty's

Fogarty's
Ranked #120 of 460 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: World's greatest Frozen drinks, made from real fruit, fruit juices, ice cream and of course alcohol, we also feature Fresh Key West fish,12oz hamburgers, homemade Salads, sandwiches, dressings and sauces all served on an open air patio, (we also have a large indoor dinning room), and you have the perfect Keys experience for lunch, dinner or late night party. We are family friendly and offer a very nice children's menu as well.. Able to accommodate groups of 10-100+ Come help us enjoy paradise!!!
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We found Fogarty's Restaurant while vacationing in Key West, and kept returning. The food is delicious, and the staff couldn't be more nice and accommodating. The Manager circulates, and makes sure everyone is enjoying their meals. It was a nice personal touch. Rebecca was our server for one of the dinners, and she was terrific. Talk about value, one would expect a big check at the end, but the opposite is true. They really provide a great meal for the price. I highly recommend Fogarty's if you're in Key West.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,011)

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Fogarty's is one of the only places in Key West that we will not go back to again. We went 2 years in a row and this year we decided that there were far better options.

Positives - Atmosphere, atmosphere, atmosphere - being able to sit outside is awesome and that is why we have gone in years past.
Negatives - My wife and I were not big fans of the food choices/taste and the service. It just is not a friendly establishment.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

If you're hungry walking down Duval, yet don't want to remove yourself from all the action, plop a spot down at Fogarty's. They're right on Duval and have outdoor seating right on the street separated by a little partition. Fun to sit and eat and watch the colorful folks go by. Club sandwich and fries were very good, and service was laid-back and good as well. Worth checking out.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I read here on T A that it was nice place to try a frozen drink, when we took the City line trolley there was a coupon on their brochure so I said yes let's try it. I had the chocolate one it was like a yummy milkshake, my dad had a Margarita he love it too !! & with the coupon it was even better:)

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Pork sandwich is the BOMB!! Service was great also, we had Daria! She was awesome!
We were a party of 8, and the food only took 15 minutes, drinks were refilled and the dirty monkey was a great drink.

Brian O, General Manager at Fogarty's, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Thank you for the kind review and we could not agree with you more! In fact I can say that Fogarty's was among the first places I stopped at 12 years ago and I have been working here ever since. We appreciate the nice comments about Daria as well, we are very happy to have her here with us..
Hope to see you soon..we will have a Dirty Monkey waiting for you...

Brian O'Donnell