“Best seafood ever” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Decatur, Illinois
“Best seafood ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Spectacular meal. Had a dogfish special with some Aphrodite appetizer which was scallop, crap and shrimp in a puff pastry. Chef served up a couple in between snacks one of which was a salmon mousse. Truly an amazing restaurant. Wife called it her best meal she ever had.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank lpeacox

Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Perfection as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

The preparation, presentation, atmosphere and service were impeccable as expected. Jared, our server, was professional and informative, offered perfect wine pairings and was pleasant and non-pretentious (as sometimes found in fine dining servers). My wife and I hope to be back many times.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Eatsandsleeps
“Tango Mango”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Not gonna be a cheap date, but worth it if you love food art. Lobster tango mango was $55, but oh so yummy. The service is exceptional. My husband and I both ordered a salad and split the dish which was perfect since we ate the fresh bread they bring out. Daughter had desert since she ate earlier. She ordered their homemade ice cream which was served with fresh berries and a Belgian chocolate sauce on the side. I will be back if I visit Key West.

• Visited August 2013
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“My absolutely "MUST GO TO" place in Key West”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

I've been going here for many years and it has been my go to place even back then when it was called Cafe des Artistes. It is a fancy place, for laid back party town Key West, with white table cloths and polished maitre'd's and servers.They have this dish ,called Lobster Tango Mango, which I have been ordering there for close to a decade. It's the best -- one of the best meals I've ever had. Sometimes, I have their lobster bisque, which is also excellent. In fact, I've been there with my folks in the past and everything that they or I had in the past was absolutely excellent and first class. But, one of the treats is when you check out and they deliver your check (which is expensive if you order the tango mango). You get candied walnuts and a small ball of chocolate, which has an incredible burst of flavor. It must be some sort of a chocolate truffle. One interesting thing is that they always seem to remember me and what I order, even though I go there one a year. And, yes, I will return next year and very likely order the tango mango again.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jim H
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

We went to Pisces on our last trip to Key West several years ago and were so pleased with our meal that we decided to return on this trip. We were very happy to report that this small gem of a restaurant is still as good if not better than it was the last time we were there. We shared the smoked salmon appetizer then my wife had the lobster and I had the duck. These were the same entrees we had ordered on our last visit and they were just a superb as we remembered them. If you are looking for a great place to dine then give Pisces a try.

• Visited July 2013