“What are you people thinking?????”
Review of Pisces - CLOSED

Pisces
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2013

#45 in Key West??? Are you people intaking and outputting through the proper orifices? Check again, and then please reconsider your ranking. In my 25 years of dining in Key West this is the best restaurant I have ever seen there. Zagat rated them #1 in the Florida Keys, not just Key West. There are not 44 better restaurants in all of Florida, much less Key West, than Pisces. This ranking makes me doubt Trip Advisor. You guys are tripping, seriously.

2  Thank David C

Reviewed December 30, 2012

An exceptional restaurant, with top class service. I had the locally caught hogfish and my wife had the ny strip. We had curry shrimp with sherbet for the appetizer. I am not exaggerating, the food was the best I have had in some time. A great find.

Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

This is a fine dining experience near the end of the island, which is the end of the U.S. Hog Fish is a delicacy only caught on a spear. Tonight's plate was surrounded by scallops and lump crab. Danny, our fine server, explained each detail of a fine menu which led me to this fresh catch. Enjoy.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

What can we say? Loster Mango Tango, their signature dish, is sublime. We celebrated our 39th anniversary at this intimate restaurant and had a wonderful evening.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

After many visits to Key West I finally tried Pisces and couldn’t agree more with the rating. Since it was a shoulder season in town the restaurant was not very crowded. The 3 of us were greeted and seated quickly. I had the grouper special and my daughter and friend had the duck. Zac, our waiter, had many fine suggestions on accompanying wine and never let us go thirsty. (Thank you Zac) This is a fine dining establishment and I highly recommend giving it a try for that special night in Key West.