“Glad I finally tried it”
Review of Pisces - CLOSED

Pisces
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2012

After many visits to Key West I finally tried Pisces and couldn’t agree more with the rating. Since it was a shoulder season in town the restaurant was not very crowded. The 3 of us were greeted and seated quickly. I had the grouper special and my daughter and friend had the duck. Zac, our waiter, had many fine suggestions on accompanying wine and never let us go thirsty. (Thank you Zac) This is a fine dining establishment and I highly recommend giving it a try for that special night in Key West.

There are newer reviews for Pisces

Reviewed December 3, 2012

My husband and I had a lovely dinner at Pisces. The shrimp appetizer was unique and delicious. Both the seafood and steak entrees were perfect. Service was attentive and friendly. We arrived without a reservation (during slow season) when they opened and were seated immediately. I would highly recommend Pisces. It is the best restaurant we visited during our week in Key West.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Friendly server/waiter,pity about noisy neighbours on adjoining table! - tables are close together.

Good food - yes it is expensive but presented quickly and very nice. Had to ask if had a full bar rather than just go off the wine list. we originally booked back in May and asked for an intimate corner table so were surprised to initially be shown to a table in the main area - so if you are planning to propose I would suggest double checking your requirements.

Would recommend.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Absolutely delicious! Our party was late for our reservation due to travel delays, but there was no irritation from the staff. They service was fabulous, fun and very willing to work with our group of 8. The seafood is about as fresh as you can get, and the favors were remarkable! It wasn't cheap but we got more than our money's worth!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

My Wife and I ate at this restaurant today after reading the good Tripadvisor reviews and we loved the food. The service was amazing and the dishes (grouper and vegetable) was prepared to perfection.

All very good. Thanks for Jerry and Roney for the amazing service.