“Very pleased customers” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Duval Inn

The Duval Inn
Ranked #51 of 77 Key West B&B and Inns

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Finnish first
New York City Area
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2008

Once we arrived, we did not want to leave. Warm and charming is the description of the Inn and the staff that worked there. I was so impressed by the housekeeping staff, the front desk, and the manager. I will definately be back. We were treated like family...

• Liked — the management and staff
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Jacksonville Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2008

Myself and my husband had the pleasure of staying at the Duval Inn in Key West and were very pleased with what they had to offer.
We stayed in the "Seahorse' room which I have to say was a little small, but it made for a very cozy stay.
There was also the issue of having to share the restroom with three other rooms, but it was very well kept by the always busy housekeeper and to my surprise there was no real wait time in getting in.
I have to say that I would recommend a stay here for anyone that wants to be close to "All" the action in Key West because it is literally steps away from the main street of Duval. Thanks guys for making my stay in Key West a pleasure

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Fairfax, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2008

We stayed at the Duval Inn on Feb 21st. I had not read any reviews of the basic rooms without bathroom which my group stayed in, and I was a little dubious. I need not have worried however. The rooms were spotlessly clean, and the bathroom was large and also immaculately clean. We were the first ones in to use it in the morning as the other guests seemed to have really tied one on the night before, so we had no problems with waiting to get in. I was also concerned that it could be noisy as it was close to Duval street. There was no traffic noise from our room at all though. We did hear the cocks crowing, but we would much rather have that than the noise of traffic or drunks in the street. The location was close to everything we wanted to see in Key West, and we were able to walk to everthing. The best thing about the Duval Inn was our host. He is new, and I don't know whether he is a manager or owner, but he was so friendly and welcoming. They had free drinks at 5 pm by the pool, and he told us the day we were leaving that they would be having food- coconut shrimp, and music that night. Overall it was a very positive experience, and I would definitely recommend the Duval Inn.

• Liked — Nice host
  • Disliked — No negatives
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled with friends