“A piece of 'Italian Heaven'” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Trattoria

La Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
La Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 443 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Fleming and Southard Street on Duval
St. Petersburg, Florida
“A piece of 'Italian Heaven'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

I had the honor of being invited to dine at LA Trattoria Restaurant with my husband in a private dinner with 30 wonderful people. I have never received such service, quality/variety of dinning choices (enough to bring home for lunch/dinner), amazing choices of fine wines, deserts to die for (portions plenty). So worth it. We will return again. Two weeks after we were there I wanted to know what the wine was I had and called them during the Saturday night dinner crush and the sommelier spent 15 minutes with me enlightening me about wines from Italy - He even remembered me - That is a sign of a truly excellent place!

• Korean first
York, United Kingdom
“Outstanding Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

A lively atmosphere and a great choice of dishes on the menu. Although the restaurant was busy, service was excellent. We both enjoyed the dishes we chose and would highly recommend this restaurant.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Clearwater, Florida
“Absolutely outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

We had never eaten at this restaurant before. Our friends gave us a buy one get one coupon. The reviews were good,so we gave it a try. We would go back and pay full price in a heart beat. The food, service and atmosphere were fantastic. I consider myself very picky. I had a Florida lobster tail with shrimp entre that was out of this world! My husband had veal piccata that was also excellent. The service was extremely good. I highly recommended this restaurant. It is not appropriate for young children. The home made tiramisu was the best I ever had!

Fort Lauderdale
“A must in Key West”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

The service and the food were fantastic. It was an intimate setting which made it perfect to be with the one you love. The food as perfect and they don't rush you. Nice and off the beaten path of the street. Take your time with your evening and enjoy some down time, we did and it was great.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank gymjock
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this restraunt!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

On special occasions i prefer to go to this restaurant. Highly recommend!!! Location is very good and the staff is very friendly