“Lousy Service”
Review of La Trattoria

La Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
La Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 450 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Fleming and Southard Street on Duval
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We had been to this restaurant in the past and really enjoyed it. Today our server was indifferent and seemed distracted. Service was very slow and she told us that my SO's wine was not a full glass so she would be back to fill it up. Never did. She also forget our coffee request, and after about fifteen minutes of a disappearing act, she showed up with it. Food was fine.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,267)

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I think La Trattoria in Key West is an excellent restaurant. The restaurant serves Italian cuisine ans it´s a good place for an evening meal.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We dined at this restaurant twice while we were in Key West. We also dined at several other restaurants while we were here. The food quality, service, atmosphere and value at this restaurant were head and shoulders above the other comparably priced establishments. If you like Italian, you can't go wrong here. I do not usually write reviews on restaurants but this one is so good, I just had to pass it on!!!!gt

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Oh My.
This place was good. Our moderately sized group came in dressed a little less fancy than the interior suggested but were immediately accommodated.

The wait staff were very attentive and would announce specials to a few people at a time instead of yelling across the table. We drank water like it was nobody's business but never once did someone's glass go empty.

The fresh bread and oil were TOO good. I particularly enjoyed that they gave each of us two slices of bread to begin with...and prepared and oil plate for each group of two people. THEN they came back through with more bread for everyone a little bit later. :)

Everyone seemed to really enjoy their food and most of our party had MASSIVE amounts left. The portion sizes for the pasta dishes were insane. FORTUNATELY I had the gnocchi--which not only was to die for...it was also the smallest portion of everyone and I came within two bites of finishing.

The only thing I disliked was that we were all too full for dessert--because I am sure their desserts were incredible!!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This restaurant is still one of Key West's finest! I recently returned to Key West on vacation after being gone for 14 years. It is now even better, with a great wrap around bar fronting big bay windows overlooking Duvall St. Great for a few cocktails, people watching and dinner. The bartender Erin is so much fun and the manager Steve is still there after 14 years! The food was fantastic as always! Freshly caught Florida grouper in a Lobster sherry sauce with mash potatoes and a caprese salad perfectly done. Top it with an espresso martini and you are ready to hit the town! Erin at the bar is the best, but if you would like a table. Ask for Nita. I loved her!