“Decent food, great service”
Review of La Trattoria

La Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
La Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 450 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Fleming and Southard Street on Duval
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The grilled fish was great, the osso bucco was okay. Our waiter was knowledgeable and competent but seemed distracted. Not unusually cramped, for an Italian restaurant. Excellent tiramisu. Decent bar.Given the number of dining options in Key West we would be somewhat unlikely to return.

1  Thank SJRAtlanta_Georgia
Write a ReviewReviews (1,267)

Reviewed May 18, 2013

What a great atmosphere. Service was excellent. Food was great as well with a great selection of Martinis. My lasagna was a little cold in the middle and I asked them to heat it up. The waiter took it back and when he returned he told me they were paying for my meal and buying my wife and I desert. My favorite place to eat italian in Key West.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We ordered the the Raviolli Trattoria and the Linguine Fra Diavolo. The ravioli was excellent! It included a very generous portion of lobster in the sauce in addition to the seafood stuffed in the ravioli. The linguine was also extremely good and reminded me very much of a dish that I had last year in Tuscany. The cheesecake and tiramisu were also delicious. Again, the tiramisu tasted very much like a tiramisu that I enjoyed in Tuscany. Although I did not have wine that evening, their menu included a very nice wine selection. I was definitely impressed with the food, the service and and the ambiance.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 20 year anniversary and actually had a bottle of wine we had been saving for quite awhile. The cork was a little dry at the top but fine by the wine. The staff spent at least 10 minutes opening it so the cork did not crumble and then decanted it. The service was amazing, the food some of the best Italian I have ever had. It was just perfect. Definitely a do over for us.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is my favorite place for Italian food in Key West. The food is always consistent and delicious. They have a good selection of wines , great martinis, and ask for Bill to wait on you! He makes everything fun and his service is impeccable. If anyone comes to visit me, I always take them there, love the downtown location but the Oceanside space is also excellent.