“Fun Place to Hang Out !”
Review of Sloppy Joe's

Sloppy Joe's
Ranked #128 of 460 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We stopped in because Sloppy Joe's is a Key West icon. We stayed for two hours and came back the next night for the live music. The waitresses, in spite of being very busy, were friendly and attentive. The live music was high quality, cover bands that played passionately and made sure we had a great time. We will definitely go back !

Write a ReviewReviews (6,312)

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We stopped here for an early supper after our snorkel trip. We were hungry and Sloppy Joe's did not disappoint. I ate the best chicken quesadilla of my life here. Not exaggerating...it was incredible. They have a varied menu that provides more than your typical bar food fare. The atmosphere was relaxed, laid back. The waitstaff were friendly and attentive. I would definitely make this a stop for any visit I make to Key West.

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

This is the place where the original sloppy Joe was made. Just had to try one of the originals. It was delicious. Although very crowded service was excellent. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We went here for drinks and dancing and had a lot of fun! Band was awesome and bartenders were attentive. Didn't go to any other bars for the evening because I was having such a good time here.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Our Key West visit would not be complete until we ate at Sloppy Joe's. It is a true original ambiance from days gone by. It has been updated from the original but the minute you walk in I could envision Ernest Hemingway having a drink and eating here while writing his Novels way back when. It is bustling & packed but the staff is quick and attentive, the food is good and not expensive. I recommend it highly and while your at Key West take in the bus tours throughout the Island well worth it!!