“Great Lunch”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Mebane, NC
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Enjoyed the atmosphere of the restaurant and the food. We had the Sloppy Joe sandwich and was very good. Be prepared to eat with a knife and fork because you can not pick it up. I will eat here and have the same thing on a return trip.

Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Marietta, GA
“We had a GREAT time!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

No trip to Key West is complete without a visit to Sloppy Joe's. We enjoyed the entertainment, Pete and Wayne, so much that we stayed the entire time they played having multiple drinks and appetizer and then dinner. It would have been nice if all the toilets in the ladies room worked. There was always a line! The drinks were great (especially with a floater of rum on top!), the music was great fun and the food was.....well, ok. The prices were pretty crazy for the food; ten dollars for a hamburger as thick as a slice of American cheese and extra for the fries but....this is Key West; it's just expensive and you expect that. I would have paid more for a decent burger...blah blah blah. It's a Key West institution.....just go and have fun!!!!!

• Visited January 2014
Medford, New Jersey
“Love This Place...a Must Visit!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My recent trip last month was met with the consistent service I have come to expect at Sloppy Joe's. I'd be hard pressed to find better service anywhere else in Key West, or frankly, in KW. Andrea is always a step ahead of us, knowing when to see if we need a drink. The entertainment is great, from Pete and Wayne, to the varied late bands. This is the place to find the best entertainment and drinks. I look forward to our next trip to KW and to Sloppy's!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank NanciiGirl
Ocala, Florida
“awesome place”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I loved sloppy joes! I loved their sloppy joes and their rum runners. I had been to one at daytona beach and treasure island. but i really liked Key west one better.

Visited January 2014
Montreal
“Great place to have a drink!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Great place to have a drink in Key West. The musicians on stage were excellent. We had a good time! It had a very relax atmosphere and the staff is nice. I would like to recommand the "sloppy Rita" cocktail, it was a hit with us!

• Visited January 2014