“Excellent food and friendly staff”

New York Pasta Garden
Ranked #17 of 447 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Description: Ask any local The Pasta Garden has the best seafood, tropical cocktails and the friendliest staff in Key West. Tropical Garden dining and live beautiful Parrots to entertain you while you eat! "FREE WIFI AND OFFSTREET PARKING!" Also we are one of the best caterers in the Key's. Up to 150 people at our venue or yours. Best prices for full bar in the Keys.
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This was my second visit the first with a large business dinner and this time a family dinner. The wait staff are very friendly and make you feel welcomed (great job _ Max). The food is the highlight I love the Lobster Romano with chunks of lobster meat and the pasta cooked perfect. We added a nice Ruffini Chianti to share. The portions are large so suggest forego the appetizer unless you have a big appetite. A great setting under the roped lighted trees outdoors with beautiful parrots perched within I highly recommend this one.

There are newer reviews for New York Pasta Garden

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Outdoor atmosphere in the Duval Square's courtyard was perfect. My husband and I ordered Veal Marsala and a dish with shrimp and scallops. Plenty to eat and absolutely delicious. Great evening out.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

This was the best meal we've had in Key West. The fish was fresh and perfectly prepared. The menu is expansive and has something for everyone. Our server was excellent. Friendly, personable, and gave excellent recommendations. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Nice Italian eatery with outside dining. Food was excellent as well as the service. Prices very reasonable for Key West.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Had a really lovely meal at the Pasta Garden, I'm not particularly into seafood so I had a chicken pasta dish, the portions were very generous and the meal was superb. Both my friends had seafood dishes and were blown away with the quality! Best seafood they had had I think so I would highly recommend it for that.
The atmosphere was lovely, we were served by Myles who was very attentive. Would definitely visit again if I am ever in Key West.