“The best portions and value!”

New York Pasta Garden
Ranked #17 of 449 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ask any local The Pasta Garden has the best seafood, tropical cocktails and the friendliest staff in Key West. Tropical Garden dining and live beautiful Parrots to entertain you while you eat! "FREE WIFI AND OFFSTREET PARKING!" Also we are one of the best caterers in the Key's. Up to 150 people at our venue or yours. Best prices for full bar in the Keys.
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Rodrigo was our waiter and wow! Not only other portions busy as all the food and vegetables are extremely tasty and fresh for the wait staff is very friendly knowledgeable on the menu and not bad to look at

There are newer reviews for New York Pasta Garden

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We spent several days in the keys and ended up going here twice. Our first time, my wife and I were not very hungry so I got the antipasto salad and she had the bruschetta. My salad was so big, I could not finish it all and her "appetizer" was also a large portion. And, they were both excellent. The next night, we were hungry and had meals; shrimp and scallops carino for me and shrimp olivia for her. The dishes were excellent, the portions large and the service, on both occasions, excellent. Donnie and Tommie were personable and attentive and made our dining experience enjoyable. The atmosphere is also excellent. The parrots on the trees is a very nice touch and the owner/manager did walk around with one of the birds. Overall, a must go if you like good food and a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We are from NY and were excited to try this place given the positive reviews online. We were horribly dissappointed...the pasta was soggy (overcooked), sauce tasted as if it came out of a jar, and everything was over salted and inedible. The chardonnay tasted like vinegar and the bread was hard as a rock. We asked for the owner and was told he wasn't in so as the old saying goes "when the cat's away the mice will play". Seriously don't waste your money but more importantly your time - there were so many other options for dinner and we were disgusted that we wasted one of our vacation evenings here.

5  Thank ChappaquaUSA
jord177, Owner at New York Pasta Garden, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

I was ill and could not be there last night but, I talked to the wait staff on the phone about this problem before the guest left the restaurant. I offered for them to come back the following evening or a future night on me and I would make sure they enjoyed their dinner. As you can see from our other reviews this is not the norm at the Pasta Garden and I will get to the bottom of exectly what happened! I hope this guest gives us another chance.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

NY Pasta Garden has MANY, MANY more food offerings than pasta and they are all FABULOUS! We enjoyed the fried artichoke, hamburgers, mahi mahi and the caprese salad with their homemade vinegar & oil dressing (to die for)! We couldn't wait to go back, and sit outside/outback with their beautiful birds. Please for Donnie - he's the best! Very helpful, nice and most professional. Owner Mr. John Gadonniex must be very proud to have Donnie working for him, and representing his eatery in such a fine manner. MUST EAT in Naples! You'll go back. We did!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I recently got married in Key West with 11 of our loved ones in attendance. We planned a wonderful weekend of activities and dinners and it was the most perfect, beautiful, fun weekend of my life! I had left the last evening of the trip open for people to kind of head off in their own directions, but everyone wanted to have one last family dinner instead. I quickly searched Trip Advisor for a good restaurant and chose New York Pasta Garden based on it's ranking and a few reviews. I cannot BEGIN to describe how PERFECT this place was. I base a good restaurant on quality of food, ambiance, and service and New York Pasta Garden delivered on everything and then some!!!
Our server, Myles Aweigh (I love this name!), warned us to not fill up on the amazing, warm, home made bread brushed with olive oil that he brought to our table to start, but it was hard not to! We chose the Artichoke Franchaise and the Bruchetta as appetizers and they were wonderful. Then, as a surprise, Myles brought over a giant, beautiful bowl of salad with everything in it, on the house! Everyone absolutely loved their entrees (I got the Grouper ala Lola, yum!). And, sadly none of us left any room for dessert. Myles was so attentive and entertaining and informative, an absolute delight. And, we sat outside under Italian lights in the garden surrounded by gorgeous tropical birds. It was such a stunning setting! We couldn't have chosen a more perfect place to end our perfect trip. An enormous amount of gratitude goes to Myles and company at the New York Pasta Garden. We hope to come back soon!