“dinner in the shade”

New York Pasta Garden
Ranked #17 of 449 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ask any local The Pasta Garden has the best seafood, tropical cocktails and the friendliest staff in Key West. Tropical Garden dining and live beautiful Parrots to entertain you while you eat! "FREE WIFI AND OFFSTREET PARKING!" Also we are one of the best caterers in the Key's. Up to 150 people at our venue or yours. Best prices for full bar in the Keys.
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Our pasta dinner was served on a cool shady patio. The restaurant is a little difficult to find, behind the Circle K on Duval Street. Service was excellent.

There are newer reviews for New York Pasta Garden

Reviewed August 3, 2013

This was a wonderful experience, the food was very tasty, the service was excellent and the ambiance was magnificent, it had been a very hot day and we were seated in a very shady spot with a large fan blowing on us which we both loved. I had a small Greek salad,while my wife had the garden salad. Both were very good with the house made dressing was great. For our entrees we had the Shrimp Olivia and the Shrimp Primavera,two dishes that were amazing and there was no way we were going to finish our plates. All this and they have several beautiful blue and red Macaws chattering away, so if you have children they would be entertained while you eat.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This place has fantastic food...I have been over 10 times...Portion sizes are enormous...5-star food and service at 3 star prices...If you are staying on the Mallory Square side, this place is worth the walk!

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

The food is amazing at new york pasta garden. I love tripadvisor. I do worry that some reviews are full of it. So I have to write my own. New York pasta garden is great. Our server tommy was the best I could ask for. Tommy was very attentive. He was on top of his game. The wine was perfect. The atmosphere was great. We sat outside with a lovely breeze blowing. The owner and his birds are very nice. The food was some of the best that I have had. I set my expectation very high and this food was way above them. The veal Marsala was so tender and the sauce was great. I had tortalenni

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Ambience and location was good. The food was plentiful and of a good standard. Parrots are part of the theme of the restaurant.