“Large Portions Makes a Happy Family”

New York Pasta Garden
Ranked #17 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Description: Ask any local The Pasta Garden has the best seafood, tropical cocktails and the friendliest staff in Key West. Tropical Garden dining and live beautiful Parrots to entertain you while you eat! "FREE WIFI AND OFFSTREET PARKING!" Also we are one of the best caterers in the Key's. Up to 150 people at our venue or yours. Best prices for full bar in the Keys.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Large Portions Makes a Happy Family”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We visited Key West in early June 2013. We read the reviews here and decided to try this place because the kids wanted pizza. We were not disappointed. The first menu they gave us was for the Italian entrees. When we asked for pizza they quickly gave us a pizza menu. The kids split a made to order large pizza which was huge and easily fed the 3 of them. I had the chicken parmesan which hung over the plate. Everything tasted great and our waiter Tommy was first rate. Highly recommended experience. Oh and the kids loved the macaws and parrots.

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
SW Florida
“Great Outdoor Venue with Macaws”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We have been here over the years for a glass of wine at the bar, but this trip we came for dinner and it was great! They have a number of tropical birds that have their home in the plaza and some of the local patrons even arrive with their own birds in hand.

We sat at the small outdoor bar tended by a lovely lady named Jeanette, and interacted with a guest with her 2 white and coral colored cockatiels ( who knows!) who sat with her while she dined. Other patrons were locals who also call this amiable spot their own.

the restaurant is inside a raised plaza at the far end of Duval, and their lovely trees make a nice shade at day's end. The Italian food is great, and the people who work here are the linch pin to keep the ambiance running well. This one gets a 2 thumbs up if you are in a mellow mood and don't need the hype of the downtown Duval dining scene. You will smile while you are there!

Marysville
“Absolutely Delicious!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My mother and I stopped in on our first night in Key West, there was a lovely breeze and with the beautiful parrots outside we couldn't pass it up to dine in their patio area. The birds offer great entertainment while waiting for the food. The service was good but the food was phenomenal. We both ordered the Frutti di Mare with the white wine and lemon butter sauce. There was plenty of sea food and it was all cooked to perfection. Will definitely be stopping back in the next trip we have!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing dinner and service”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I had read the glowing reviews here and made New York Pasta Garden a must on my list for dinners while on a 8 day Key West vacation April 2013. I expected a good experience but what I encountered far surpassed any expectations. It had been a hot day and their location provided lovely early evening breezes to relax and sooth during my dinner. I dined solo and loved the atmosphere. They put on white lights that set the mood and the jazz music with the likes of Michael Buble was definitely to to my taste. I even loved the parrots. They added a special touch.

But the food is the standout here. I started with a fresh caesar salad and then got the Shrimp Olivia. For an Italian restaurant their seafood dishes are amazing. It was a huge dish swimming with plump and fresh shrimp. All the veggies in the pasta were also fresh. I loved it and complemented by their unique garlic bread balls I was in heaven. I must add that all of this was made even better by my superb waiter Kamil. He was courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He knew when to leave me alone and when to attend to me., His friendliness made dining solo a great experience.

I finished the meal off with decaf and an utterly delectable canoli. I had 3 cups of decaf for the meal had been so good and the atmosphere was so relaxing I just wanted to linger. I did find the maitre d's personality to be a little off putting but Kamil and all the other waitstaff certainly more than made up for it. Highly recommend New York Pasta Garden.

• Visited April 2013
“I finally found the one!!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

You are not going to believe this. There is something for everyone, steak, chicken, Italian, and seafood cuisine. The wine portions are home style servings. Nice and healthy... The service was super. While waiting on our dinner the chef sent, for free, artichoke franchiese just for mentioning trip advisor...believe me it's great... I had the filet and lobster but the lobster was out of season, so they made it up with a nice jumbo peeled shrimp and cocktail sauce. The seasons flavor where like no other! This was the best filet I have ever tasted. Blueberry yummy yum yum and mash potatoes that taste better then Grannies. You have to go here for dinner. It should be # 1. I would have my wedding reception here without a doubt... The porkchop_punk has spoken.. trust in thyself and every thing you do will be right.