“Surprisingly good”

New York Pasta Garden
Ranked #16 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ask any local The Pasta Garden has the best seafood, tropical cocktails and the friendliest staff in Key West. Tropical Garden dining and live beautiful Parrots to entertain you while you eat! "FREE WIFI AND OFFSTREET PARKING!" Also we are one of the best caterers in the Key's. Up to 150 people at our venue or yours. Best prices for full bar in the Keys.
London, UK
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Avoiding the crowds is essential for having a bearable time in KW, so finding this excellent, laidback restaurant off Duval Street is a real bonus. Portions are huge but the jumbo salads are at least healthy. Staff are friendly and have a very relaxed attitude to serving wine. The icing on the cake is the trio of colourful parrots keeping an eye on the diners.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank DELondon

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great food and great atmosphere”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We had a great meal here. The service is very good, and the food is really tasty! I had the Chicken Marsala, and the sauce was so good, I scooped it up with the bread after I was finished with the chicken. I also liked the setting under the trees and the lights with the parrots overhead.

Visited January 2013
Frederick, Maryland
“Atmosphere, Parrots, and Great Seafood”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Really good pasta, LARGE helpings of fresh seafood, and a pleasant outdoor dining experience. There were about five large parrots sitting on perches around the place. Their antics and personalities added to the atmosphere substantially.

The service could have been faster, but it was still an excellent experience.

Visited January 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Unexpectedly Wonderful”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My Wife and I decided to give NY Pasta Garden a try on our recent trip to the island, after our dinner plans were foiled by the restaurant we planned to eat at had closed for the evening. The ambiance was really nice, and the food was excellent. We started with the Coconut Shrimp appetizer, it was very good(portion maybe a little small for two people to share at $12). My Wife had had the Gorgonzola Chicken, which she really enjoyed. I had the Chef's special Grouper stuffed with crabmeat over seafood mashed potatoes, with a creamy spinach sauce and sauteed vegetables. Being a Chef myself, I am rarely satified with fine dining(considering the prices) and usually choose food carts, stands, diners, and little hole in the wall joints, where I know I'll be getting something good at a fair price. I must say that I felt very happy after dropping $100, $80 for dinner and a $20 tip(service was outstanding by the way!!!)

• Visited January 2013
Rockford, Illinois
“Consistently the best”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We've been able to get down to KW the last several years and stumbled onto this a number of visits ago. It's been so good we make a point of at least one dinner here each visit. You'd have to be looking for it since it looks like it's tucked away in an office / business area but it is worth seeking out. You will feel like you are eating in a garden. The food, service and atmosphere have always been great and the portions are huge so you will not go away hungry.

• Visited January 2013