“Ask for Max, the waiter!”

New York Pasta Garden
Ranked #17 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ask any local The Pasta Garden has the best seafood, tropical cocktails and the friendliest staff in Key West. Tropical Garden dining and live beautiful Parrots to entertain you while you eat! "FREE WIFI AND OFFSTREET PARKING!" Also we are one of the best caterers in the Key's. Up to 150 people at our venue or yours. Best prices for full bar in the Keys.
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Pasta Garden is such an amazing restaurant, we went there 3 times in a 6 day trip. The free garlic knots served with dinner were worth the visit alone. If you go, ask for Max, the waiter. He treated us well.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

New York Pasta Garden is by far the best restaurant on the island of Key West. This place has it all, the best food, atmosphere, great service, wine, and reasonably priced. One of the main reasons we keep coming back to Key West.

2  Thank Lois S
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This wonderful restaurant is set back from Duval and might be missed if you're not reading this. My friend and I were starving during the blackout period of 3-6PM and couldn't find a place to eat. There were no "blackout" times listed at this establishment, so we asked Myles, our attentive waiter, if they were serving food. Yes, yes, come in. We were the only diners and were spoiled rotten. Fresh garden salads, pasta primavera, meatballs, sausage, and piping-hot-from-the-oven garlic knots (these are sinfully addictive!!)... Food was fresh, hot, healthy, and plentiful--and we split the entree!! We were stuffed. The ower stopped by and joked with us for a bit, then sent two complimentary dishes of vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce to our table. We recommend this place highly. THANK YOU MYLES--you were the BEST!!!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We would have not found this place had it not been for our friends finding it on a previous trip. We ate al fresco and enjoyed the lovely weather. Pretty outdoor setting. Food was AMAZING! I had the shrimp and scallops in the brandy cream sauce and my husband had the vodka sauce dish. It was so much food we should have shared! I was stuffed and it looked like I had barely touched my plate. Seafood was very fresh and cooked perfectly. I was shocked to see that husband had finished his whole bowl! He said it was like crack - he couldn't stop! Ha. Would definately eat there again. Highly recommend.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Love the New York Pasta Garden. My husband and I found this great place and have been there every day since. Fabulous food, tropical setting, and the best guys in the world to take care of you! Thanks to Brion and Paul for making our stops at the New York Pasta Garden even more memorable. If you like a spicy Bloody Mary or other specialty cocktails, this is the place for you. Their wine selection is also wonderful and the food is so delcious! Breakfast, lunch or dinner....or even if you looking for a respite during the day, this is the place to go! Love it!