“Best Diner”
Review of Mo's Restaurant

Mo's Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 499 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great place the best French Onion soup great home made bread the soda with lime is just good. Love this place you have to try it

Reviewed April 16, 2019

My wife and I plus my father in law had a very nice dinner! It was our first time so we listened to and ordered what the chef recommended (he coincidentally happens to be one of the owners!) On his recommendation my father in law and I both ordered the Snapper which came with a delicious creole sauce and fresh veggies! I started off with the French Onion soup, which was the best I have had in Key West! And, we some how had room to each sample the two delicious pies tha he makes! Key Lime and Sweet Potatoe...the latter won out as our favorite though both were quite good!

Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

This place might just have the best food on the island. Delice (the owner operator) has never been absent during any of my multiple visits. I'm living in Key West for the first time in 4 years and this place hasn't lost one bit of its laid back casual charm. If you want to taste authentic Hatian cuisine, find time for Mo's!

Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

We read all the reviews and decided to try it. Well we walked in sat down no one came to our table to wait on us. A family of 5 walked the man behind the bar came to their table greeted them and gave them menus. He looked directly at us and walked past us. We got up and left. Never have we been treated like this

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 20, 2019

Mo's was only block from where we were staying. All the reviews of this restaurant are 100% accurate.

I had the grouper and the portion was huge and the dish was excellent. I had read other reviews before we went there and the iced tea with a touch of vanilla is very refreshing.

My wife had the escargot, also excellent. If you are in Key West, this needs to be a destination meal.

Date of visit: February 2019