“Wow!!”
Review of Mo's Restaurant

Mo's Restaurant
Ranked #141 of 454 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is my type of place. Cute & charming with a lot of history and flavor.
Haitian cuisine at its best!
We went there for lunch and were very pleased with everything.
Their homemade lemonade is very refreshing (they add some almond extract).
We ordered 2 of the fish specials (one grouper & one snapper) and a grouper sandwich. Portions were very generous, fish was fresh and cooked perfectly. The sauce was amazing and their spicy pickled cabbage is off the hook!
Will definitely be stopping by again, on my next visit to Key West.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We had not been to Mo's since the previous owners and were very pleased with our entire experience for lunch. Its a great little spot and you can really tell the owner takes pride in his cuisine. When we pulled up on our bikes, all of Bob Marley's hits were streaming through (major bonus :) There were a good number of specials that all sounded awesome.

I decided on the red snapper sandwich and loved it, the fish was done perfectly. Though, I have to say my husband made the best choice with the Oxtail. OMG. It was so, so good and the flavors and smells from the kitchen are something to be experienced. My husband is a CIA trained chef and said it was the best he had ever had. Overall, a superb visit and we can't wait to return on our next visit. Thanks!

1  Thank WanderLusty36
Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

Had an amazing dinner while in key west. I had the snapper which was served with sautéed veggies and rice and beans. The sauce was tasty but delicate and the fish was cooked perfectly.

My friend had the chicken casserole which was chicken with pasta and mushrooms cooked in a casserole dish with a cream/cheese sauce. It was very good.

The atmosphere isn't fancy but the food is well made and a fantastic value! Next time I am in key west I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I have eaten here several times over the years, I really like this place, Now that I am Vegan its nice to know we can go places and eat good food without asking for special orders. The coleslaw here rocks, made with habanero peppers. I order the Creole and love it every time. Prices are okay but everything good.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

We stopped in for a quick lunch. Hubby and I and our two young kids. It's off the beaten path and has a cozy local feel. They were very friendly and helpful (in pleasing our 4 year old). We ordered sandwiches which were very good, but the rice and beans that accompanied were excellent. We would certainly go back and would recommend for a casual and tasty meal.