“Always the Best!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Malabar, Florida
“Always the Best!”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I've been eating at El Siboney since 1996. The staff is always friendly, brings you that delicious Cuban bread right away and the meals are always perfect. I tell all the tourists I meet to go there and many of them do. It's the best kept locals secret restaurant on the island. Oh, and the pricing is very reasonable.

• Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
Sebring, Florida
“The Best Pulled Pork in the US!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I found this establishment while biking in Key West with my husband. Boy did we get lucky. I ordered the Pulled pork, while my husband ordered the Shrimp. I could not get enough of the pork! The first bite was pure heaven and the last bite was the same. We got there early so we had lots of time to spend with the friendly staff. When we left their was a wait to get in! The atmosphere is a "diner" and very relaxed. We loved it. I wish I could give six stars.

• Visited December 2013
Dublin, Ohio, United States
“Best meal I've had in Key West!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Our group of 6 was completely delighted by our dinner at El Siboney. Most had some variety of pork and I had grilled snapper. The food was tasty and arrived quickly. Can't say enough about the fried plantains! The service was good and the prices were quite reasonable. It seemed like most of the customers that evening were not tourists so the place must have a good local following. I would definitely and most eagerly come back.

Hagerstown, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Off the beaten path”
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Great Cuban food...The sangria was even better! ! The menu was reasonably priced. The sevice was good. It was very busy, but the food came out fast.

Toronto
“fine food at cheap prices”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Siboney is a bit of a walk from the hotel district, but the food is worth it. We had shrimp dishes, which were abundant and tasty, supplemented by "Cuban bread" (better than I've ever tasted in Cuba). It is one of the more efficient operations I've ever seen -- a constant stream of arrivals and matching departures, achieved through no-nonsense service. It does a land-office business, and is obviously a huge favorite with the locals. You'd really have to dawdle to stay as long as an hour. Decor is pretty basic, but it's barely noticeable if you concentrate on the food.

• Visited December 2013