“Disappointed this time”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Disappointed this time”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We had been to El Siboney several times before on a previous vacation, so we made a bee-line there as soon early in this vacation. This time we were disappointed though with food that was 'eh'. Maybe it was just that night. We'll try once more when we get back to Key West

Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
San Diego, California
“Great Cuban food”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Within minutes we felt like part of a big Cuban family with Mama coming over to say hello. My 1yr old was covered in yummy yummy black beans. I had the pork plate and it was cook perfectly. We got a Cuban sandwich to go and although good was not pulled pork but deli meats. My pork dinner plate was the best!

Visited February 2013
“The place to eat in Key West”
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I had a flank steak that was juicy and flavorful. The avocado salad appetizer reminded me that I was in a tropical climate. The price for the dinner couldn't be beat.

What else can I ask for?

Garden City
“Now I know I love Cuban food!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Never had it before but after reading the reviews, we knew we wanted to try Cuban food. Parking would have been difficult but we got a spot just as someone was leaving. I had ropa vieja and now I want to try to make it at home. Loved the rice and beans too, and I'm really not a bean eater. The bread was delicious. Plaintains, not so much, but that's just personal preference, not a comment against the preparation. Enjoy!

• Visited February 2013
“Great Recommendation!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The preparation was simple, and tha is precisely what made our Group dinner so great ... It was lightly sauteed, yet very flavorful. We also enjoyed the yellow rice, black bean soup, cuban bread and plantains. This was a great find, and we highly recommend going there!

Visited February 2013