“Great Cuban food”

Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Within minutes we felt like part of a big Cuban family with Mama coming over to say hello. My 1yr old was covered in yummy yummy black beans. I had the pork plate and it was cook perfectly. We got a Cuban sandwich to go and although good was not pulled pork but deli meats. My pork dinner plate was the best!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,977)

Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I had a flank steak that was juicy and flavorful. The avocado salad appetizer reminded me that I was in a tropical climate. The price for the dinner couldn't be beat.

What else can I ask for?

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Never had it before but after reading the reviews, we knew we wanted to try Cuban food. Parking would have been difficult but we got a spot just as someone was leaving. I had ropa vieja and now I want to try to make it at home. Loved the rice and beans too, and I'm really not a bean eater. The bread was delicious. Plaintains, not so much, but that's just personal preference, not a comment against the preparation. Enjoy!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The preparation was simple, and tha is precisely what made our Group dinner so great ... It was lightly sauteed, yet very flavorful. We also enjoyed the yellow rice, black bean soup, cuban bread and plantains. This was a great find, and we highly recommend going there!

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I have gone here over twenty years and finally am reviewing it. El Siboney is a local Cuban place with the same simple furnishings and funky wall hangings and sculptures since I have gone. The reason to go is the food simple, good, fresh and reasonable. I love everything about it except the wine. Chablis for white! The pork, chicken and fish are great. I had whole crispy fish and my wife had Ropa. A note if you want paella call ahead and get there earlier. There are no reservations but you can go and gt drinks while you wait outside. Be sure to read the story about the Siboney Indians the restaurant is named for. Enjoy