“Nice!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I'd never had alligator or conch fritters before, so it was interesting to try them. The meal was really good - none of us had any complaints.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,341)

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We sampled appetizers one evening at Duffy's and they were all incredible. My favorite, by far, was the alligator tail. They are farm raised and the most tasty and tender I have eaten anywhere.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Staff was rude and unfriendly. Food was good. I wouldnt go there again. Did get to try some really cool local quisine.....Aligator tail and conch fritters. :)

Reviewed July 5, 2013

After we checked into our hotel, we talked to the concierge about things to do in the area and places to eat. She asked if we wanted fancy or casual. We stated casual. She recommended Duffy's. She said it's more of a locals restaurant. We looked at their menu that was located in a dining magazine for Key West. My husband's eye caught the fried alligator tail, so we decided to try it. It was well worth it. The alligator tail was good. I had an excellent steak and my husband had the seafood over pasta. Both which were really good. We had a delightful, relaxing meal. Definitely worth the trip. The only thing I thought was odd, was the restrooms. You actually had to go outside and go into the adjoining building. There were 2 restaurants that shared a bathroom.

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I am chef and with fifteen years of experience and I can say the food was good the fish with shrimp and mushrooms and prime rib with rice taste good in the end and good presentation ok but the girl who served me was a waitress for I finish my soup and I get comense meat and eating meat and soup bowl hi if followed back but with another waitress who pass as unnoticed pity neither interested me your name