“don't believe the poor reviews”

Duffy's Steak & Lobster House
Ranked #102 of 444 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rutland, Vermont
“don't believe the poor reviews”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

During a recent visit to Key West I was looking for a good steak/seafood restaurant on my last night. I knew Duffys was in the vicinity of my hotel so I looked up reviews online. They were mediocre at best, but despite this, I decided to go. that was a good decision! Everything about the experience was really very nice. Great service, very good food, (the snapper was divine), nice atmosphere, and really reasonable prices. I don't know what people expect when they eat out. If you 're visiting Key West and want to avoid the madness of Duval Street, walk around the corner and check this place out.

• Visited November 2012

West Caldwell, New Jersey
“Duffy's there isno better place for lobster dinner”
Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

Duffy's every time we are in key west we stop to have lobster dinner there. The food is fresh and the service is excelant. The dinner is very reasonable and the Bahama mama drink is some thing you must have

Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
“Good but not Amazing”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Standard family restaurant, just with Key West prices. Service was slow. Food was good but not amazing. Recommend the prime rib. Key Lime pie was surprisingly some of the best we had all week on Key West.

• Visited October 2012
South San Francisco, California
“Great find!!!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

So thankful we found this nice restaurant! Nice sized portions, well cooked and very delicious and at reasonable prices. The seafood is fresh, steaks & prime rib tender and big portions, many other tempting selections. The booths are nice sized and comfortable. You can also have a conversation and hear your friends. No loud noise here. I highly recommend eating here!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Jackie B
Dundalk, Maryland
“Eat at Duffy's!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

On the journey to our rental, the very first day, we spotted Duffy's and decided to give it a try last evening. The place is nicely decorated and has a good selection of items on the menu. We both wanted steak so we ordered the filet which was a nice size, tender and cooked to perfection. The warm bread was excellent as was the garden salad that came with the meal. The honey italian dressin was most delicious. I also enjoyed the plentiful side of rice served with my meal. The service was just right; she was there when we needed her to be without being on top of us every 2 minutes. This was my first time to Duffy's and I will recommend to friends that visit KW and I will make a return trip as well.

1 Thank NASCARbet