“I always enjoy Camille's”

Camille's Restaurant
Ranked #79 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Camille’s Restaurant is a local favorite in Key West. Inexpensive gourmet food and fresh seafood daily. A taste you’ll always remember in a place you’ll never forget!
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

A great local place with a funky arty atmosphere. Food is well-prepared. both at breakfast and for dinner. Price for breakfast is a tad high.

A lively place with great service and good food. For me, no visit to Key Westis complete without a meal at Camille's.

Denise C, Owner at Camille's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

I'm so glad that we're a Key West staple for you, Ben! Thanks for taking the time to share, and I'm happy to hear that you enjoy our food and the atmosphere here. We can't wait to have you back again the next time you're in the neighborhood.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

The breakfast was great. The 3-egg omelette with Key West lobster and asparagus was yummy! I think it might've been the best omelette I've ever had! A must-try place.

Denise C, Owner at Camille's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Wow, the best omelette you've ever had?! That means a lot to us. Thanks so much for coming in and for sharing this excellent review. Is there anything we could have done to get a five-star rating?

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Camille was having "all you can eat crab" and everyone seemed to be enjoying them. We decided not to join them and ordered from their regular menu. The Sesame Crusted Tuna was excellent, it was served rare with wasabi butter. It was delicious. My boyfriend decided to have their lamb chops which he also enjoyed.
We have always been very please with Camille's food and friendly service.

1  Thank Rosa B
Denise C, Owner at Camille's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

I'm so glad you and your boyfriend came to see us, Rosa! Although a lot of people go wild for the all you can eat crab legs (they are quite tasty!), I'm happy to hear that you didn't succumb to peer pressure and went with what looked best to you on our regular menu. The Tuna and Lamb were excellent choices, and it's wonderful to hear that you've been consistently pleased with the food and the service here. Thanks for sharing this review and I hope we can have you back again very soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Have been in Key West many times and have missed this restaurant, as part of a solo biking trip tried this place on recommendation of nearby motel, also great value (spindrift motel). They had unlimited snow crab legs, mashed potatoes, bread and coleslaw...had 3 huge plates of snow crab legs, sprinkled with cayenne pepper...ask to avoid this if a problem for you, I know my wife would not appreciate, I loved them, wonderful friendly people, came around and had new plates brought before I could finish the first, damn I need to go back there again :)

Denise C, Owner at Camille's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Thanks Ken! We're so glad you came by and enjoyed some crab legs with us! How did you manage to miss us for so long? Next time you're in the neighborhood, join us for breakfast — I'm sure you'll love that too!

All the best,

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Did the all you can eat crab legs. Ridiculous. The butter even tastes better go some arrange reason. Legs were cooked perfectly-meat came right out of the shell in huge pieces. Owner made sure to stop by and I was able to hear her "direct traffic". Not a super busy night but steady. No waiting for food or service. Looking forward to trying breakfast here as well. One of our new favorites.

I'm so happy we're a new favorite! Thanks so much for coming in for crab legs and for sharing this great review. It was great meeting you and I look forward to having you back for breakfast very soon!