“Nom nom nom”

Ranked #76 of 447 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Camille’s Restaurant is a local favorite in Key West. Inexpensive gourmet food and fresh seafood daily. A taste you’ll always remember in a place you’ll never forget!
Reviewed May 7, 2013

All I can say is that I was the BEST orderer at my table. Crab cakes benedict and a banana bread beer. Incredible food.

1  Thank Amanda M
There are newer reviews for Camille's Restaurant

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We have been eating at Camille's for 20+years and have never been disappointed. This time I had their famous Eggs Benedict(never had better) and my husband, their fresh fish sandwich. The sandwich was AMAZING! Their kaiser roll was fresh, fish was delightful and what made the sandwich over the top was their homemade tartar sauce! Yum!

1  Thank Arebeccanderson
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Nice variety. Good lobster omelet. Good Godiva white chocolate french toast. A little pricey for the value.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have been going to Camille's for the last couple of years. When I am in Key West I make sure I go. I have not had one bad meal since I been going. They make you feel like family and the décor is for sure Key West...You have to try their deserts and do not miss their breakfast too.

1  Thank John S
Reviewed May 1, 2013

When you are going thru Restaurant Round-up & can't decide, try this place. Food was excellent at moderate prices. I had the Corned Beef Hash plate w/eggs & it was super w/Cuban Toast!